The EARDUCATOR /6F is UL-approved for safety and meets FCC requirements for radio-frequency emissions.
In addition to the above Hollagen Designs has received many positive anecdotal reports from practitioners.
INFORMATION FOR AIT PRACTITIONERS
The Earducator /6F is now the only Berard approved device in production. Dr Berard has approved two devices: the AudioKinetron - which is no longer being made - and the Earducator. Dr Berard has been very positive about the Earducator and has stated that it meets his requirements for AIT better than the AudioKinetron. The clinical comparison study in 2001 conducted by Sally Brockett verified the Earducator's effectiveness. The study is available at www.IdeaTrainingCenter.com
The Earducator incorporates a number of improvements compared with the AudioKinetron as indicated below:
1. The Earducator is considerably more compact, portable, rugged and reliable.
2. It is less than half the weight of the AudioKinetron.
3. The Earducator filters function at the frequencies specified, within very close tolerances.
4. A CD that can be used for checking the function of the filters is available with each Earducator
5. The Earducator responds to a wider dynamic range of music levels than the AudioKinetron.
6. In order to avoid unacceptable sound pressure levels, the Earducator is equipped with the additional feature of an attenuator switch, enabling the practitioner to prevent the average maximum output of the device from exceeding the accepted safe level (when standard headphones are used).
7. The Earducator is equipped with dual output jacks that allow two headphones to be used without loss of output quality. If two listeners have exactly the same program and settings, this feature allows two listeners to use one device.
8. The Earducator is supplied with a universal power unit, enabling operation on mains voltages from 100 to 240 volts ac 50/60Hz.
The Earducator has been on sale in South Africa for more than 9 years, and was approved for international sale in 2001. It has established a reputation for reliability and effectiveness, and is now in use in more than 40 countries.